There’s so much to think of, and so many things to do; from finding premises, taking on staff, setting up suppliers and financial streams. What if you could get help and support from a partner who understands exactly what makes a practice successful?
NVSL provide three key solutions in one. Industry-leading practice management software (PMS) from VetIT; wholesale from National Veterinary Services (NVS) the UK’s market leader; and also diagnostic laboratory services from Nationwide Laboratories (NWL). Combined, they make running your practice easier – whatever the size.
Choose VetIT as your PMS and along with FREE set up, when you make your preferred service selection, you will receive up to SIX months absolutely FREE!
Click here to make your selection or read on to find out more!
Tried, tested and trusted by vets
VetIT is a tried, tested and trusted cloud-based PMS. Built to support you and your practice team to deliver exceptional animal care, the system is quickly configured, user-friendly and accessible from anywhere – even the muddiest of fields thanks to the On the Road app.
The PMS can be configured to support your new practice, whether you care for the smallest or largest of animals.
Freeing up more time for treatment
Starting or expanding a veterinary practice means wearing multiple hats. You need to be a small business owner, manager, communicator, motivator, educator and the public face of your practice. And a vet. Your time is precious so VetIT’s focus on business performance will help maximise profitability; the system can generate detailed reports to reduce admin and unnecessary tasks; freeing up your time to focus on animal care.
Its full suite of features brings you the reassurance of a complete solution for running a busy practice.
Why VetIT is the perfect choice for your practice:
- The intuitive dashboard is easy-to-use, with functionality that delivers a wealth of essential day-to-day information.
- The application security gives you peace of mind and provides access from anywhere, with multiple users from multiple locations enabled.
- Clever stock management functionality helps you stay on course with simpler and more efficient tracking of stock levels and batch numbers. The easy to grasp balance summary is available for a quick overview.
- Reassurance that you are clinically compliant with transparency to all clinical aspects of the client journey, including, regulatory, insurance provisions, and effective integration with laboratory services.
- Automatic generation of invoices allows initiation of price customisation for discounts and timed reporting for sales, from a system which has cost-efficiency built in.
- Ensure efficiency and smooth running of your organisation with task management functionality to stay on top of patient history, communications and bills. With mastery of detail on every aspect of your client relationships, you can ensure the highest standards of service and resolve any queries even faster.
It’s your practice, your way
VetIT can be configured to be as unique as your practice.
And to make sure you get the most out of your PMS, the friendly, experienced support team will help with migration services, ongoing training and broadband checks. There’s virtually no downtime to the system with new updates scheduled with little disruption to your practice.
A selection of great offers to get you started.
With NVSL you can be confident of receiving a robust and trusted service. There are three offers available now – please click here to get your practice up and running.
One: Claim FREE set up and your first TWO months FREE by choosing VetIT as your PMS
Two: Secure FREE set up and your first FOUR months FREE with VetIT as your PMS and either NVS as your wholesaler, or NWL as your diagnostic partner.
Three: Take advantage of FREE PMS set up and your first SIX months FREE with VetIT PMS and both NVS as your wholesaler and NWL as your diagnostic lab.
Tapping into the powerful network and services of NVSL help you set up to succeed. So please contact us today by clicking the logo below to find out more or arrange a free, no obligation demo of VetIT PMS.