We’re always looking for ways to be even better and we’re pleased to now announce the launch of v2 of our On the road app. With more improved functionality packed in, this delivers even more to our customers. The software will help your practice to work more efficiently, better communicate with customers, manage priorities, control stock, track expiry dates and reduce customer debt by stopping missed charges… All whilst you’re at onsite appointments and without internet or 3G.
The improved functionality allows you to log work as you complete it onsite and note stock used during treatment. You can then raise an accurate invoice and take payment at the end of the appointment, which reduces missed charges and improves stock control.
v2 of the app has even more to offer as it will enable you to:
- View client location and get directions
- Communicate with clients via call/text directly from the app
- View your current stock at your location
- Manually scan product barcodes
- Check other stock locations
- Automatically de-stock from your stock location and record batch numbers
- Look up clients, view medical histories and make appointments
- Add items to be dispensed in the practice
- Add discounts
- Log items used onsite (with prices) so you can raise the invoice immediately
- Take payment at the time and be alerted to outstanding balances
- Store notes taken via diction and supporting images
- Write and print labels on site
- Update your location and appointment status for the main practice to view.
To find our more, just get in touch. We can offer demos and our friendly technical team are poised to answer any queries that you might have.