No Connection? No Problem
Our On The Road App is revolutionising how Equine and Farm Vets work with mobile cloud based practice management software which works at Yards & Farms even with no Connection.
With quick and easy access to information regardless of an internet connection, our On The Road Veterinary App allows you to work offline and synchronise with the main PMS as soon as you reach a connection. It’s easy to manage your day by downloading appointments and location maps, so phone calls & texts need just a quick tap on the screen.
Choosing our VetIT On The Road Veterinary App for your PMS delivers ultimate flexibility for your practice. All your account management, calendar, dispensary, pricing, invoicing and reports in one place, accessed securely from your desktop, laptop and mobile devices. We help you to focus on providing the highest standards of patient care and growing your practice. With more features regularly released and free unlimited one to one online training, what are you waiting for?
We know you’re going to love this in action. Checkout these visuals, they should give you a flavour of how the VetIT On The Road App looks and works then why not book a demo with our friendly team. Give us a call on 0345 2226324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Veterinary App is available on Android, iPhone and iPad
VetIT On The Road allows you to keep working even when there is no network coverage.
Our VetIT On The Road App (OTR), is a mobile app which supports and complements your use of the VetIT practice management software (PMS) when working away from the practice. Using your daybook in the PMS, the VetIT OTR app downloads and stores your appointments on your mobile device, allowing you to work in areas with poor or no connectivity.
From this starting point, you can manage your day getting maps and directions to client sites, as well as keeping both the client and your practice up to date with progress. A phone call or a text to the client just requires a tap on the screen to initiate.
Once on site you can book out items, with correct pricing; record clinical history (dictating your notes if you wish), take pictures and upload them, ensure you manage your stock levels either dispensing items now or booking them for later, and make follow-on appointments. Anytime you have a data connection you can re-synchronise with the main database and find and download details for any client and their animals too.
Configure the App to Your Requirements
When you first get OTR you can configure it to meet your needs. As you continue to use OTR, you can easily and simply manage your experience by adjusting its settings:
- View up to 2 weeks of past and future appointments.
- Download up to 100 medical records.
- Change your stock location at any time.
- Configure your photo settings for size and quality.
- Decide whether to import all animals for a client on start-up.
Manage Your Day
On start-up download all of your appointments and then keep on top of your progress throughout the day:
- Change appointment status, so the practice knows how you are doing. This change will be synchronised with the main system immediately if you have a data connection – you do not need to do anything further.
- Find directions to both client and animal locations from your default mapping app.
- Call or text the client to keep them up to date.
- Make follow-on appointments as you need to.
Flexible Access to Client and Patient Details
You will probably download all of your appointments each day with the details of the associated clients and their animals:
- View client balances and how they are made up – insurance, invoiced, money on account etc.
- Read any client or patient alerts.
- View an animal’s recent medical history, along with any attached images, documents, reports etc.
- Find any downloaded client or animal and then access all of the associated information about them.
- If you have a data connection, search for other clients or patients from your VetIT database and download their details.
Keep Your Clinical History Up to Date
You will have each animal’s recent clinical history downloaded to your device. Now enter new clinical notes and book up items with many of the features of the desktop app:
- Review previous medical history – up to 100 records can be downloaded.
- Enter new clinical notes using your device’s keyboard or, if available on your device, use speech to text to take notes verbally.
- Take photos on your device’s camera and attach them.
- Search for products, services and treatment plans and book them with the correct price profiles. Add invoice comments and label text.
- Add or amend discounts as needed.
You can manage your stock if you’re organised. Transfer items to your vehicle and dispense from there or book up and dispense later:
- Scan 1D codes and good quality 2D codes using your device camera.
- Dispense now from your current location, decrementing the correct batch.
- Choose to dispense later if you don’t have the items you require with you.
- Your main VetIT database will be updated when you re-synchronise.
- If you have a data connection you can change your stock location and view the stock levels there.
Synchronise Your Data
As a complement to your main VetIT application, VetIT OTR needs to keep in sync with the main database. You will normally start your day by synchronising to make sure you have all the up to date information. Then during the day, whenever you have a data connection you can synchronise your data:
- From the home screen.
- From a medical record.
- From a patient’s details.
- By changing your current stock location
And don’t forget to synchronise your work at the end of the day too.
How to use the App
In this video, we look at getting started with the VetIT On The Road mobile app. Specifically, logging in, navigation and changing settings.
In this video, we look at appointments with the VetIT On The Road mobile app. Specifically, viewing and making appointments, updating appointment statuses, and navigating the diary.
Clients and Patients
In this video, we look at viewing clients and patients with the VetIT On The Road mobile app. Specifically, viewing client and patient details, locations and alerts as well as account balances and clinical histories.
In this video, we look at managing stock with the VetIT On The Road mobile app. Specifically, searching for and viewing stock details and changing stock location.
Writing Patient Notes and Booking Work
In this video, we look at writing patient notes and booking work with the VetIT On The Road mobile app. Specifically, booking products and services manually or by scanning bar codes, adding labels, invoice comments and discounts, adding image assets and creating clinical notes.
In this video, we look at synchronising data with the VetIT On The Road mobile app. Specifically, when and how to synchronise, see what work is ready to synchronise and confirming synchronisation has completed successfully.
Available on Apple iOS and Android devices
As a veterinary app for iPhone, the On The Road App is compatible with iOS 10.0 and upwards. This will typically require at least an iPhone 6.
These are the minimum specs and may be upgraded with future iOS and Android changes